Reflecting on the last twelve months, supporting each other and driving for a better future has never been more relevant. We are on a journey to continually challenge ourselves and collaborate with others to go further for people and planet.
Our Danone UK & Ireland ‘One Planet. One Health’ 2019-2020 Highlights sets out:
- How becoming a B Corp has proven to be a tangible and transparent way to improve our practices, to help us with our ambition to be a force for good and to operate as a successful and sustainable business in the long term.
- How strong governance and business ethics are fundamental and essential to our dual goal of sustainable growth and social value.
- How we are working to accelerate our environmental commitments and actions to bring about real change, including collaborating with other business to address climate, packaging, biodiversity and food waste.
- How we are building an inclusive and sustainable people-powered business that leave no one behind and where personal contribution counts.
- How we support community-based activities that help maintain the health and wellbeing of everyone.
The challenges we face as a society today cannot be ignored. Through what we do and our work with partners, we are committed to improving health, protecting our planet and supporting our communities. Read our Danone UK & Ireland ‘One Planet. One Health 2019-2020 Highlights to find out how we acted on our commitments.